Digital Retinal Evaluations
- A digital retinal evaluations provides a color photograph that shows a detailed images of the various structures of the retina.
- It can show abnormalities that may threaten normal vision.
- It can provide a baseline for comparison with previous and future visits, with aids in the monitoring disease progression.
- Your images are available immediately, allowing for quick diagnosis and an appropriate management for your unique case.
- Your doctor can show you your images at the time of your screening so you can make the most informed decision on your own management.
If you would like to learn more about our comprehensive eye exams please contact our office today at 573.830.0114, and schedule your eye examination appointment.